Many individuals look for ways to boost their immune system during the colder months. But having a healthy immune system remains a crucial need at any time of the year, that’s why a lot of people search for immunity blend essential oil recipe. A few great-smelling essential oils can enjoyably perk up and build up your immune system.
Best Immunity Blend Essential Oil Recipe
Adding an immunity blend essential oil recipe to your arsenal of germ-fighting tools remains a pleasant way to keep your immune system healthy and to function optionally.
#1 Lemon Oil
Citrus limon or lemon oil has significant healthy qualities, including being:
You can use this lovely- smelling oil by diluting it in water and spraying the mixture in the air and on countertops to uplift your mood and kill germs.
Editor’s Pick for Lemon Essential Oil:
- Bulk 4oz Bottle of Lemon Oil - Amazing, fresh smelling Lemon essential oil at an incredible value.
- You'll Love the Smell - We know most customers use essential oil for aromatherapy or for their wonderful aroma. We tested 100s of samples to ensure every batch of Lemon oil smells amazing!
- Perfect for Aromatherapy and DIY Products - Add a few drops to your favorite essential oil diffuser, or add a few drops to homemade candles, soaps, lotions, or shampoos for a wonderful smelling homemade Lemon products.
#2 Cinnamon Bark Oil
The oil of Cinnamomum verum contains qualities that are both antiseptic and antibacterial. While all varieties of cinnamon essential oil tend to work, the most powerful of these cinnamon oils remains Cinnamomum verum. This oil remains considered a “hot” oil and will burn if not diluted before used.
Editor’s Pick for Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil:
- Bulk 4oz Bottle of Cinnamon Bark Oil - Amazing, fresh smelling Cinnamon Bark essential oil at an incredible value.
- You'll Love the Smell - We know most customers use essential oil for aromatherapy or for their wonderful aroma. We tested 100s of samples to ensure every batch of Cinnamon Bark oil smells amazing!
- Perfect for Aromatherapy and DIY Products - Add a few drops to your favorite essential oil diffuser, or add a few drops to homemade candles, soaps, lotions, or shampoos for a wonderful smelling homemade Cinnamon Bark products.
One excellent source of immune-boosting and germ-killing properties remains tea tree oil. You can use tea tree oil to kill germs, treat acne and cold sores, as a decongestant, and as an expectorant. If you haven’t smelled tea tree oil before, it has a grassy herbal smell somewhat like eucalyptus that blends well with other scents.
Editor’s Pick for Tea Tree Essential Oil:
- Tea Tree Essential oil, 100% Pure and Natural. Produced through steam distillation of Hand Picked, fresh Tea Tree leaves.
- LARGE 4 oz Amber Glass Bottle Comes with a High Quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use.
- PURE TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL: USDA Certified Organic, Free of any Pesticides and other Chemicals.
#4 Eucalyptus Oil
This oil has been utilized for centuries to treat people with head colds and chest congestion. The powerfully-scented essential oil gets created from steaming the tree’s twigs and leaves. Eucalyptus globulus works well for respiratory distress. Eucalyptus citriodora makes an excellent insect repellent or treatment for a fungal infection. And eucalyptus radiata works the best of all of these for immune system protection and to treat muscle soreness.
Editor’s Pick for Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
- Highest Quality Pure & Natural Eucalyptus Essential Oil - Our Eucalyptus Oil is 100% pure, undiluted, all-natural, and therapeutic grade. Every drop of this Eucalyptus essential oil is steam-extracted right from the source without any additives or harmful chemicals.
- Gc-ms Tested for Purity & Dilution - Every batch of our eucalyptus essential oil is tested using a a type of testing called "gcms". This ensures the essential oil's authenticity and purity. These test results are publicly available on the manufacturers website.
- Bottled in a 10ml Glass Bottle with Built-In Eyedropper - All of our essential oils are bottled in an amber glass bottle right here in the USA. It also has a built in Euro style eyedropper for easy pouring and application.
Mentha piperita remains one of the most commonly used flavors for cooking and use as a healing essential oil. This oil treats indigestion, headaches, and boosts your immune system. It also works quite well to reduce sugar cravings.
Editor’s Pick for Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Bulk 4oz Bottle of Peppermint Oil - Amazing, fresh smelling Peppermint essential oil at an incredible value.
- You'll Love the Smell - We know most customers use essential oil for aromatherapy or for their wonderful aroma. We tested 100s of samples to ensure every batch of Peppermint oil smells amazing!
- Perfect for Aromatherapy and DIY Products - Add a few drops to your favorite essential oil diffuser, or add a few drops to homemade candles, soaps, lotions, or shampoos for a wonderful smelling homemade Peppermint products.
#6 Oregano Oil
Origanum vulgare-based essential oils smell like Italian cooking. The potent oil fights microorganisms that cause illnesses, bacteria, and viruses. This powerful oil needs to be used in moderation.
Editor’s Pick for Oregano Essential Oil:
- HUGE 4 OUNCE BOTTLE - Our Oregano Oil Is Bottled in an U/V Resistant Amber Glass Bottle
- PREMIUM QUALITY THERAPEUTIC GRADE OREGANO Oil - An Absolutely Beautiful Aroma Made from the Highest Quality Oregano
- OLA PRIMA IS THE LEADER IN AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS - We offer the Highest Quality Essential Oils, Every Essential Oil we Offer is PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE
#7 Clove Oil
Clove oil has been used for generations to deal with tooth infections and pain. The oil of Syzygium aromaticum is very strong and hot, so please start with a drop or two diluted well to prevent burning skin and developing rashes.
Editor’s Pick for Clove Essential Oil:
- Warm Spice - Our clove essential oil perspires warm spicy scent of aromatic clove buds. With hints of earthy grounding notes, our clove oil essential oil is good as natural toothache pain relief adult and boosting overall health of the body.
- Topical or Diffuse - Apply clove bud oil essential oil on gums to relieve for toothaches for your gums, or blend cloves essential oil with carrier oils for skin use to clear skin irritations. Diffuse clove bud essential oil to cleanse the air that safeguards your health.
- Relieve Toothaches and Pain - Using clove oil for tooth aches helps to relieve dental pain and dry sockets for healthier teeth and gums. With essential oils clove, it provides long lasting tooth ache relief for adults and for kids for you to smile away with confidence.
Recipes to Boost Your Immune System
You can experiment with your favorite scents. Also, here are a few combinations that should get you started using essential oils. Add the mixtures directly to your skin, or diffuse them and inhale their aroma.
1. Mix one teaspoon of coconut oil with three to 5 drops of any one of your favorite essential oils mentioned above for an immune system boost. Oregano works well for this purpose.
2. Mix one teaspoon of a carrier oil like sweet almond oil with three drops of eucalyptus and diffuse.
3. Combine one tablespoon of carrier oil with one drop of lemon and peppermint oil.