Whether you’ve been told that you snore at night or someone else in your home snores, there are a few things to try that can help so that everyone can get a better night’s sleep. Medications are an option as well as masks that you can wear to keep your airway open when you’re sleeping. However, an easier option would be to try a few essential oils for snoring. You’ll use the oils in a diffuser so that the aroma drifts through your home. It’s sometimes better to put a diffuser in your bedroom so that you get a stronger smell of the oils when they are diffused.
The Best Essential Oils for Snoring
Although the oil is a bit milder than some others, it can deliver many of the same impacts if you snore. The best way to use thyme essential oil is to rub a small amount on the bottom of your feet before you go to bed. You can also rub the oil onto your wrists, especially if you tend to sleep with your hands near your face.
Editor’s Pick for Thyme Essential Oil:
- 100% Pure Thyme Essential Oil - Completely pure, undiluted, therapeutic grade Thyme essential oil.
- Built-In Eye Dropper Included - Our Thyme essential oil is bottled in 10ml u/v resistant amber glass bottle with a built-in euro style dropper for easy dispensing
- Perfect For Your Favorite Diffuser - Our essential oils were specifically designed for all types diffusers (reed diffusers, ultrasonic diffusers, humidifiers, steam diffusers, & more!)
One of the common essential oils for providing nasal relief is peppermint. You can also use wintergreen if you don’t want a scent that is quite as strong circulating in your home. The peppermint can open your nasal passages, making it easier to breathe at night. When it’s easier for you to breathe, then you’ll usually notice that there is a decrease in snoring. You can inhale peppermint or other types of mint along with diffusing the oil.
Editor’s Pick for Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Bulk 4oz Bottle of Peppermint Oil - Amazing, fresh smelling Peppermint essential oil at an incredible value.
- You'll Love the Smell - We know most customers use essential oil for aromatherapy or for their wonderful aroma. We tested 100s of samples to ensure every batch of Peppermint oil smells amazing!
- Perfect for Aromatherapy and DIY Products - Add a few drops to your favorite essential oil diffuser, or add a few drops to homemade candles, soaps, lotions, or shampoos for a wonderful smelling homemade Peppermint products.
When you snore, it could be because your stress and anxiety levels are higher than normal. One way to calm your nerves is to use cedarwood essential oil. This aroma can help to relax your muscles so that you can drift off to sleep. It can also help to decrease the anxiety that you might feel from the events of the day.
Editor’s Pick for Cedarwood Essential Oil:
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE CEDARWOOD TEXAS Oil: - SVA ORGANICS Cedarwood Texas Oil is obtained by steam distillation of Juniperus Mexicana wood. It is 100% Pure & Natural and Authentic. Our Cedarwood Texas Oil is Glass bottled in USA and is not tested on Animals. We care for you!
- ENJOY BENEFITS OF CEDARWOOD TEXAS OIL: Cedarwood Texas Oil contains natural beneficial properties that you need for your skin nourishment, scalp health & hair growth. It helps you take care of your nails when applied topically. It is also used in formulation of aromatherapy products, cosmetics, skin lotions, body lotions, hair lotions, hair serums, massage oils & conditioners.
- PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES : Steam distilled Cedarwood Texas oil is one of the best essential oils to nourish your skin deeply. Mix it with carrier oil and apply on skin as it is an effective nourishing agent and gives you a naturally healthier appearance.
This is an oil that you can diffuse that can uplift your mood, allowing you to sleep a bit better at night because your mentality is a bit better than it was during the day. Lemon also aids in relieving stress but in a stronger way than other types of essential oils. You can mix a drop or two of lime with the lemon for a refreshing scent in your home that can soothe your mind.
Editor’s Pick for Lemon Essential Oil:
- Bulk 4oz Bottle of Lemon Oil - Amazing, fresh smelling Lemon essential oil at an incredible value.
- You'll Love the Smell - We know most customers use essential oil for aromatherapy or for their wonderful aroma. We tested 100s of samples to ensure every batch of Lemon oil smells amazing!
- Perfect for Aromatherapy and DIY Products - Add a few drops to your favorite essential oil diffuser, or add a few drops to homemade candles, soaps, lotions, or shampoos for a wonderful smelling homemade Lemon products.
#5 Sage And Fennel
These are essential oils that can offer similar types of relief. When they are diffused, they can relieve respiratory congestion and open your nasal passages, making it easier to breathe. They are also beneficial at reducing the number of respiratory infections that you might have, which can then decrease drainage that might lead to snoring.
Editor’s Pick for Sage Essential Oil:
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Our organic Sage essential oil is certified by Oregon Tilth to ensure the absence of harmful pesticides as well as the proper handling of the oil in all stages of production.
- 100% PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE: Our Sage Essential Oil is 100% pure premium quality oil. As one of the most trusted names in essential oils, Nature’s Oil stands behind each and every bottle sold.
- GC/MS TESTED AND CERTIFIED: In addition to only working with the world’s most reputable farms, distillers and producers, all of essential oils are GC/MS tested for purity. These tests results are available upon request.
Editor’s Pick for Fennel Essential Oil:
- [ Usage ] - Apply a few drops of Fennel Aromatherapy Essential Oil Scent in the diffuser or humidifier, the space surrounding will diffuse mild, fresh, citrusy and rich lemony scent.
- [ Efficacy ] - The Aromatherapy Fennel Fragrance Essential Oil's aroma can clear and relax your mind by the wonderful sweet floral smell.
- [ Features ] - The Fennel Fragrance Aromatherapy Essential Oil with energizing and cleansing properties, which can help fight sweet tooth cravings.