Suffering from Plantar Fasciitis makes every step in your day a literal pain. You’ve been looking for relief, but so far nothing seems to help.
Fortunately, there are many essential oils that, while not scientifically proven, have given countless people with Plantar Fasciitis some much-needed relief.
Here are some of the most popular essential oils for plantar fasciitis that you should take a close look at.
Best Essential Oils for Plantar Fasciitis
#1 Lavender Oil
Lavender is a highly versatile essential oil that serves more purposes for users than we can list in this article. Plantar Fasciitis is one of them.
It has highly effective anti-inflammatory properties that can help immensely with your condition.
To treat your feet, dilute two or three drops into a carrier oil like olive oil or coconut oil. Then rub on your heels and bottoms of your feet.
For additional relief, put five or six drops into a foot bath and soak your feet for 20 minutes.
Editor’s Pick for Lavender Essential Oil:
#2 Peppermint Oil
This another one of the essential oils for plantar fasciitis that you’ll want to look into.
Peppermint oil also has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can provide pain relief for your condition overnight.
Remember that peppermint is extremely concentrated, so you’ll want to dilute it well in the carrier oil of your choice before you apply it to your feet.
Apply the diluted oil before you go to bed. You’ll get pain relief that will relieve the nagging pain and allow you to sleep more soundly.
Editor’s Pick for Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Bulk 4oz Bottle of Peppermint Oil - Amazing, fresh smelling Peppermint essential oil at an incredible value.
- You'll Love the Smell - We know most customers use essential oil for aromatherapy or for their wonderful aroma. We tested 100s of samples to ensure every batch of Peppermint oil smells amazing!
- Perfect for Aromatherapy and DIY Products - Add a few drops to your favorite essential oil diffuser, or add a few drops to homemade candles, soaps, lotions, or shampoos for a wonderful smelling homemade Peppermint products.
#3 Frankincense Oil
This oil has been used medicinally going back thousands of years. Recently, it has been re-discovered because of its medicinal properties.
Although on the more expensive side that the oils already listed, it has powerful analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that can help with Plantar Fasciitis.
Studies show that the boswellic acid in Frankincense cuts down on inflammatory responses by interfering with the inflammation process.
Massage some of the diluted oil into your heels and soles of your feet a couple of times a day. You’ll notice an almost immediate feeling of reduced pain and relief.
Editor’s Pick for Frankincense Essential Oil:
- 100% PURE & NATURAL FRANKINCENSE OIL- Handcraft Blends oils are exactly that!! Many oils being sold online make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures. Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab for its constituents which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guaranty.
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY – All Handcraft Blends Essential Oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE W/ PREMIUM GLASS DROPPER - Our Frankincense Essential Oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight. We also provide a Glass Dropper so you can get the exact amount of oil you need without any waste.
#4 Black Pepper Oil
This is an inexpensive oil that has a soothing, warming effect you’d expect from the spicy plant it’s derived from.
Black pepper has incredible antispasmodic, circulatory and anti-inflammatory properties that’ll treat your symptoms effectively.
Place three drops in a carrier oil and rub into your heels and feet two to three times a day.
Editor’s Pick for Black Pepper Essential Oil:
- Certified USDA Black Pepper Essential Oil - Healing Solution's Black Pepper essential oil is registered on the USDA Organic Database
- 100% Pure Black Pepper Essential Oil - All of our Essential Oils are routinely tested for purity and results of these tests are publicly available. We are the only Essential Oils Manufacturer That Makes These Results Publicly Available.
- The Most Unique & Amazing Smelling Black Pepper Oil - If you are not absolutely amazed, receive a full refund from the manufacturer, Healing Solutions, no questions asked!
Additional Oils That Can Help
Beyond these four essential oils for plantar fasciitis, you should also take a look at:
- Lemongrass oil
- Birch oil
- Basil oil
- Helichrysum oil
- Geranium oil
- Wintergreen oil
All of these oils have effective properties that will help you get relief from your condition. Find the one that works best for you, then use it daily.
Finally Get Relief From Plantar Fasciitis
You’ve been suffering in pain for way too long. There’s no reason to suffer anymore. Start using these oils for your condition as soon as you can, and see what they can do for you.