The gallbladder is an extremely important organ in your digestive system. The majority of problems related to the gallbladder are caused by the formation of gallstones. Gallstones are a crystallized compound consisting of the substances in cholesterol and bile.
Although typically harmless, they can become severe and cause nausea, pain and abdominal inflammation.
The compounds of a few essential oils can help dissolve existing gallstones and relieve your symptoms. Just remember that these oils are not intended to provide you with the entirety of treatment for issues with the gallbladder. They are supporting aids.
Let’s take a look at a few essential oils for gallbladder that can help.
Effective Essential Oils for Gallbladder
#1 Melissa Oil
Melissa is well-known for its wonderful aroma. It has antibacterial and antitumor effects. It’s used for gallbladder issues due to its lithophytic effects. This essential oil can be used to help dissolve existing gallstones.
It can even help boost the body’s production of bile because of its choleretic properties. It relieves excess gas and is known to enhance the overall function of the stomach.
Additionally, Melissa oil acts as an anti-inflammatory, meaning that it works to calm down the pain and inflammation within the gallbladder. Its sedative and soothing nature make it one of the best essential oils for gallbladder attacks.
Editor’s Pick for Melissa Essential Oil:
- 100% Pure & Natural Melissa Essential Oil - What sets Artizen Essential Oils apart are their unparalleled purity and concentration. Natural, with no adulterants or dilution, their oils provide the maximum benefit possible and are uncompromising.
- Don't Fall Victim To Cheap Diluted Melissa Oil - Most of the competition dilute their oil with a cheap carrier oil or even other potentially dangerous chemicals. Our melissa oil is routinely tested for purity and other unique qualities in order to ensure you are buying the purest oil available
- Most 4 Ounce Melissa Oils Contain Less Than 1/3 Of Natural Oil - Unfortunately, there's a lot of misrepresentation of the term 100% oil, however it's usually only 1/3 of the natural oil and 2/3 carrier oil.
#2 Rosemary ct. Verbenone Oil
The Rosemary herb is useful in curing problems related to the gallbladder and liver. Rosemary ct. Verbenone is a bit less popular than classic Rosemary oil, but it may also give you more control over cholesterol levels.
Rosemary ct. Verbenone works to effectively remove excess toxins from the gallbladder and liver. This specific essential oil contains a high content of Verbenone, which makes it lipolytic. This means that it can work to boost the production of your overall digestive system and prevent gallstone formation.
In addition, the oil contains cineole, pinene, and camphor. Rosemary has strong properties that dissolve gallstones. The natural therapeutic properties it contains may be more powerful than the synthetic molecule contained in traditional medicines.
Editor’s Pick for Rosemary ct. Verbenone Essential Oil:
- Biosource Naturals Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Pure Essential Oil - Verbenone CT - 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted, Therapeutic Quality. Steam distilled from flowering tops, leaves. Fresh, herbaceous, minty, woody. Originates from the Morocco.
- Rosemary Verbenone CT essential oil from Morocco is used in salves and ointments. This oil is used to support pulmonary congestion, and chronic fatigue. Emotionally rosemary expels sadness, grief and the of feeling of being overworked. It contains less camphor than the CT Camphor type, and is preferred by many as it is considered safer. Balance Your Solar Plexus Chakra with this Essential Oil.
- Biosource Naturals Rosemary essential oil blends well with bay laurel, basil, bergamot, black pepper, cajeput, camphor, cassia, cedarwood, cinnamon bark, citronella, clary sage, clove bud, coriander, eucalyptus globulus, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, lime, marjoram, tea tree, orange, oregano, palmarosa, patchouli, peppermint, pine, petitgrain, ravensara, sage, tangerine, thyme, vetiver.
How to Use These Essential Oils for Gallbladder
Remember that essential oils are incredibly potent and should always be handled with care. You need to dilute oils prior to using them on your skin, or topically.
Here’s the recipe for using Melissa oil and Rosemary ct. Verbenone oil to treat the symptoms of gallbladder pain.
What you’re going to need:
- 2 teaspoons of carrier oil (such as coconut, jojoba, olive
- 4 drops Rosemary ct. Verbenone oil
- 4 drops Melissa oil
- Mix oils together in a container and thoroghly shake.
- Apply a moderate amount of your blend on the upper right side of your chest. Massage the oils in with both of your palms flattened, in a slow clockwise motion.
- The best time to apply the oil is in the evening before you head to bed.
See a doctor if you experience:
- Vomiting, nausea or loss of appetite
- Chills or high fever
- Gray stools or brown urine
- Severe cramps or stomach pain
Help for Your Gallbladder
Do this every night for a week for optimum gallbladder health. You may finally get some relief.