A knife can slip in the hand of someone who is cutting vegetables to prepare dinner for their family, causing an injury. A child can fall as they are learning to ride their bike and end up with a scraped knee. Toddlers stumble a lot as they are learning to walk, and they end up with injuries of all kinds. There are things that happen to people of all ages that cause those people to end up with wounds. There are essential oils for cuts that can help with the healing process when someone has been hurt.
Tea Tree Oils are a Good Essential Oils for Cuts to Keep Infections Away
While a cut is painful when it first happens, that pain is made all the worse if an infection grows in the cut. No one wants to deal with the effects of an infection. Tea tree oil is something that can create a barrier so that a wound can heal without becoming infected.
Editor’s Pick for Tea Tree Essential Oil:
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC Tea Tree Essential oil, 100% Pure and Natural. Produced through steam distillation of Hand Picked, fresh Tea Tree leaves.
- LARGE 4 oz Amber Glass Bottle Comes with a High Quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use.
- PURE TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL: USDA Certified Organic, Free of any Pesticides and other Chemicals.
Calm the Skin with Lavender
The skin around a cut gets excited when the cut takes place. That skin can get red and it can be tender. Lavender essential oil is something that can be used to calm the skin down when it has been injured. Lavender not only has a soothing aroma that most people enjoy, but it also has the ability to soothe the skin.
Editor’s Pick for Lavender Essential Oil:
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Lavender oil, 100% Pure and Natural, Has a Sweet and Fresh Lavender Flower Fragrance.
- LARGE 4 OZ BOTTLE: Amber Glass Bottle Comes with a High Quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use.
- PURE LAVENDER ESSENTIL OIL: USDA Certified Organic, Free of any Pesticides and other Chemicals.
Reduce Swelling with Rosemary
The area around a cut can start to puff up and swell. The swelling needs to be dealt with if a person wants to heal quickly. Rosemary essential oil can be used to cut down on the amount of swelling that the skin will do after it has been injured.
Editor’s Pick for Rosemary Essential Oil:
- 100% PURE & NATURAL ROSEMARY OIL- Handcraft Blends oils are exactly that!! Many oils being sold online make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures. Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab for its constituents which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guaranty.
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY – All Handcraft Blends Essential Oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE W/ PREMIUM GLASS DROPPER - Our Rosemary Essential Oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight. We also provide a Glass Dropper so you can get the exact amount of oil you need without any waste.
Choose Myrrh to Stop Bleeding
If someone is bleeding a lot and they are getting a little concerned about the amount of blood that they are letting out, myrrh essential oil may be useful. Those who are trying to get their cut to stop bleeding and finding that they cannot do that can use myrrh to change things and to get the bleeding to cease.
Use Geranium to Deal with Less Scarring
When a person is looking for essential oils for cuts, they are looking for more than just the products that they can use on their cut right away. It is important for a person to know how to deal with their cut as they move forward, so that they will not deal with permanent scars. Geranium essential oil can help cut back on the scarring that takes place.
Editor’s Pick for Geranium Essential Oil:
- 100% Pure & Natural Geranium Essential Oil - What sets Artizen Essential Oils apart are their unparalleled purity and concentration. Natural, with no adulterants or dilution, their oils provide the maximum benefit possible and are uncompromising.
- Don't Fall Victim To Cheap Diluted Geranium Oil - Most of the competition dilute their oil with a cheap carrier oil or even other potentially dangerous chemicals. Our geranium oil is routinely tested for purity and other unique qualities in order to ensure you are buying the purest oil available
- Most 4 Ounce Geranium Oils Contain Less Than 1/3 Of Natural Oil - Unfortunately, there's a lot of misrepresentation of the term 100% oil, however it's usually only 1/3 of the natural oil and 2/3 carrier oil.
Essential Oils for Cuts Can Change the Way Healing Takes Place
Parents should know what will and will not work on their children’s cuts. Anyone who gets cut should have an idea of the essential oils that might help them heal. After a person has examined a cut and figured out if that cut is in need of medical attention or not, they can start to make a plan for treating the cut and keeping their skin from scarring.