Body odor is something that people deal with from the time that they are an older child through their adult years. There are different ways that a person can take on the sweat that their body is producing and the smell that it is bringing about. There are ways that a person can use essential oils for body odor to help keep their body from stinking, even when they are sweating. The essential oils that are helpful when a person is smelly can be mixed with a carrier oil in order to make them safe for use on the body. They can then be applied to the skin to help fight body odor.
How to Use Essential Oils for Body Odor Elimination
1. Consider the Freshness of Lemon:
There is a special kind of scent that comes from lemon essential oil, and this scent can help a person feel confident and happy. This is a popular oil choice for those who are cleaning their homes, and when applied to a person’s underarm, lemon essential oil can help balance out a person’s PH levels. It is important for the one considering using lemon to fight body odors to test this oil on their underarm, to make sure that there is no reaction, before they apply too much of it.
Editor’s Pick for Lemon Essential Oil:
- Bulk 4oz Bottle of Lemon Oil - Amazing, fresh smelling Lemon essential oil at an incredible value.
- You'll Love the Smell - We know most customers use essential oil for aromatherapy or for their wonderful aroma. We tested 100s of samples to ensure every batch of Lemon oil smells amazing!
- Perfect for Aromatherapy and DIY Products - Add a few drops to your favorite essential oil diffuser, or add a few drops to homemade candles, soaps, lotions, or shampoos for a wonderful smelling homemade Lemon products.
2. Tackle the Odor and Germs with Tea Tree Oil:
If someone is looking to do more than tackle odors, it is important to know that tea tree oil is known as being an anti-fungal and antiseptic. This oil is one that can help a person feel confident that they do not stink and also feel good about the fact that they are looking out for their body. This oil can be combined with other oils if a person would prefer a different scent for their underarms.
Editor’s Pick for Tea Tree Essential Oil:
- Tea Tree Essential oil, 100% Pure and Natural. Produced through steam distillation of Hand Picked, fresh Tea Tree leaves.
- LARGE 4 oz Amber Glass Bottle Comes with a High Quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use.
- PURE TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL: USDA Certified Organic, Free of any Pesticides and other Chemicals.
3. Choose Relaxing Lavender:
Those who are looking to apply essential oils for body odors may want to choose a scent that will help them feel relaxed throughout the day. When a person uses lavender essential oil on their underarm, they will have a scent that carries with them throughout the day to help them relax when things get stressful.
Editor’s Pick for Lavender Essential Oil:
4. Consider Rosemary:
Rosemary can help with stress and it can also block odors. These two herb-based essential oil options smell fresh and can help fight body odors. Studies show that rosemary essential oil helps reduce tissue inflammation and is thought to fight antibiotic-resistant bacteria strains that cause body odor.
Editor’s Pick for Rosemary Essential Oil:
- 100% PURE & NATURAL ROSEMARY OIL- Handcraft Blends oils are exactly that!! Many oils being sold online make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures. Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab for its constituents which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guaranty.
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY – All Handcraft Blends Essential Oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE W/ PREMIUM GLASS DROPPER - Our Rosemary Essential Oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight. We also provide a Glass Dropper so you can get the exact amount of oil you need without any waste.
5. Essential Oils Cover Scents and Fight Other Issues:
Whether a person chooses to apply essential oils in a carrier oil only or they create their own deodorant with essential oils added for scent, they will find that essential oils can do a lot to neutralize and overcome body odors. It is important for anyone who is thinking of using essential oils for body odor to make sure that their skin does not react to any of the oils that they are thinking of applying.