In today’s hectic world it is hard to get the amount of sleep we need in order to look fresh and bright-eyed first thing in the morning. There are many products on the market to aid in your quest for beauty but essential oil for puffy eyes are a great option. There are a few specifics that we think will work beautifully and have you looking like you had a full 8 hours of sleep and then some.
Essential oils are a big thing right now and as great as they are it is very important that you have solid information regarding the oils you are using. Not every essential oil is good for puffy eyes and could actually aggravate a problem area. We recommend three different oils or a combination of them all.
Sandalwood has been known to repair or reduce the signs of scars and blemishes and smooths out the skin.
Editor’s Pick for Sandalwood Essential Oil:
- [ Ingredient ] - The Aphrosmile Aromatherapy Essential Oils Sandalwood Scent are extracted from roses using top extraction technology, which is 100% Natural Pure, unadulterated, therapeutic grade Essential Oils. And the Sandalwood Essential Oils Scent is unadulterated and cruelty-free.
- [ Features ] - The Sandalwood Aromatherapy Essential Oils has rich yet delicate woody fragrance with faint floral sweetness radiating warmth, which will enhances mental awareness and alleviates anxiety for greater relaxation, to heightened focus and clarity. Sandalwood Essential Oils Fragrances with high in antioxidants that can help reduce damage caused by free radicals, which prevent aging. And natural Muscle Relaxant which will relaxes nerves, muscles, spasms and contractions.
- [ Wide Applications ] - Aphrosmile Aromatherapy Essential Oils Fragrances is not only used with on aroma diffuser, but also used to massage, oil burner, Air freshener, bath and so on.
Steam distilled lemon essential oil has a fresh and invigorating scent with amazing properties to make the skin radiate under the eyes.
Editor’s Pick for Lemon Essential Oil:
- Bulk 4oz Bottle of Lemon Oil - Amazing, fresh smelling Lemon essential oil at an incredible value.
- You'll Love the Smell - We know most customers use essential oil for aromatherapy or for their wonderful aroma. We tested 100s of samples to ensure every batch of Lemon oil smells amazing!
- Perfect for Aromatherapy and DIY Products - Add a few drops to your favorite essential oil diffuser, or add a few drops to homemade candles, soaps, lotions, or shampoos for a wonderful smelling homemade Lemon products.
This oil is an anti-inflammatory which is the perfect essential oil for puffy eyes. If you did not get a good night’s rest frankincense will make you look like you did. It addresses redness, puffiness, and promotes cell growth.
Editor’s Pick for Frankincense Essential Oil:
- 100% PURE & NATURAL FRANKINCENSE OIL- Handcraft Blends oils are exactly that!! Many oils being sold online make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures. Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab for its constituents which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guaranty.
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY – All Handcraft Blends Essential Oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE W/ PREMIUM GLASS DROPPER - Our Frankincense Essential Oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight. We also provide a Glass Dropper so you can get the exact amount of oil you need without any waste.
DIY Serums and Eye Creams
Serums and eye creams are easy to put together yourself. We recommend you use a quality product and not just something off your grocery store shelf.
- 1 ounce Argan Oil
- 1 ounce Almond Oil
- 3 Drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 3 Drops of Sandal Wood Essential Oil
- 10 Drops of Frankincense
Smooth under your eyes at night to wake up to refreshed under-eye skin.
Why Choose Natural Beauty Remedies
Natural beauty remedies are starting to become very popular but at the same time, there are so many people out there that don’t trust the claims. I will say this, when it comes to essential oils for puffy eyes it is your best bet and the option you are least likely to have an allergic reaction to.
The skin around the eyes and the actual eyes themselves are extremely sensitive. Most mainstream products are full of chemicals that are harmful and can irritate the eyes. It is so important to take special care of that area and using natural remedies is one way to do that.