In today’s hectic world it is hard to get the amount of sleep we need in order to look fresh and bright-eyed first thing in the morning. There are many products on the market to aid in your quest for beauty but essential oil for puffy eyes are a great option. There are a few specifics that we think will work beautifully and have you looking like you had a full 8 hours of sleep and then some.
Choosing The Right Essential Oil For Puffy Eyes
Essential oilsare a big thing right now and as great as they are it is very important that you have solid information regarding the oils you are using. Not every essential oil is good for puffy eyes and could actually aggravate a problem area. We recommend three different oils or a combination of them all.
- Sandalwood – Sandalwood has been known to repair or reduce the signs of scars and blemishes and smooths out the skin.
- Steam Distilled Lemon Essential – This oil has a fresh and invigorating scent with amazing properties to make the skin radiate under the eyes.
- Frankincense – This oil is an anti-inflammatory which is the perfect essential oil for puffy eyes. If you did not get a good night’s rest frankincense will make you look like you did. It addresses redness, puffiness, and promotes cell growth.
DIY Serums and Eye Creams
Serums and eye creams are easy to put together yourself. We recommend you use a quality product and not just something off your grocery store shelf.
- 1 ounce Argan Oil
- 1 ounce Almond Oil
- 3 Drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 3 Drops of Sandal Wood Essential Oil
- 10 Drops of Frankincense
Smooth under your eyes at night to wake up to refreshed under-eye skin.
Why Choose Natural Beauty Remedies
Natural beauty remedies are starting to become very popular but at the same time, there are so many people out there that don’t trust the claims. I will say this, when it comes to essential oils for puffy eyes it is your best bet and the option you are least likely to have an allergic reaction to.
The skin around the eyes and the actual eyes themselves are extremely sensitive. Most mainstream products are full of chemicals that are harmful and can irritate the eyes. It is so important to take special care of that area and using natural remedies is one way to do that.