Sometimes, it might seem like it’s taking months for your beard to grow the way that you want. Trimming your beard can sometimes help as it gets rid of the dead ends and the excess weight that they bring to your face. Another option would be to try essential oil for beard growth as there are a few different types that work well and that can make your beard soft and clean as well.
What is the Best Essential Oil for Beard Growth?
#1 Jojoba Oil
The oil has a consistency that’s more like wax instead of the typical essential oils that you might use. Jojoba can spread throughout the follicles and promote healthy hair growth by opening the follicles while decreasing the amount of oil that you feel on your face by keeping your beard clean. There are antioxidants in the oil that help to keep bacteria out of your beard as well, making it a good essential oil for beard growth.
Editor’s Pick for Jojoba Essential Oil:
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
#2 Avocado Oil
This is another essential oil for beard growth that is safe to use and that helps to naturally nourish and open the hair follicles. The oil isn’t used as often as others but offers numerous antibacterial properties along with removing dandruff from your hair. Avocado increases the amount of collagen in your skin, which promotes growth while also making your beard thicker as well. This is an oil that is easily absorbed into your skin without leaving behind a greasy feeling.
Editor’s Pick for Avocado Essential Oil:
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE AVOCADO OIL: - SVA ORGANICS AVOCADO Oil Organic is obtained by cold pressed of Persea Americana flesh originated from USA. It is 100% Pure & Natural, Hexane Free, Authentic, entirely alcohol and solvent free. Our AVOCADO Oil is bottled in USA and is not tested on Animals. We care for you!
- COLD PRESSED AVOCADO OIL: USDA Certified AVOCADO Oil is rich source of vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E and fatty acids. Its powerful natural nourishing properties are a key component that stimulates & improves hair growth. When used daily for scalp massage, AVOCADO oil combat dry scalp, itchy scalp, brittle and fizzy hair.
- GIVE TREAT TO YOUR SKIN: SVA Organics AVOCADO Oil is a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E that makes it viable alternative to conventional ways for nourishing your skin to make it smooth and soft. It naturally soothes and alleviates dry skin, moisturizes your skin, brightens the complexion & makes it radiant and glowing without making your skin feel greasy.
#3 Coconut Oil
If you’re looking for an oil that offers several benefits aside from beard growth, then coconut is one to consider. The scent that it leaves behind is one that is refreshing, which means that your beard will not only look fuller and healthier but will smell good as well. Since the oil has more fatty acids than others, it tends to kill bacteria in your beard and can help with skin irritation if you decide to shave your beard after it grows. If you have a longer beard, coconut oil can help to keep your hair soft and manageable.
Editor’s Pick for Coconut Essential Oil:
- Premium Quality Fractionated Coconut Oil - It is a fraction of the coconut oil from which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, thus leaving mainly the medium chain triglycerides and making it a great MCT oil. It is odorless, clear to yellow tint and No greasy feelings, does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets. Does not become solid like regular coconut oil but keeps all the great properties. It has very long shelf life
- Other Uses: Coconut oil one of the most versatile oils. It's used as moisturizer, in recipes for tooth paste, as lip balm and in coconut shampoo. It's also used as a natural deodorant, for face wash, as hair conditioner, as eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, for massage, aromatherapy and many other household uses and benefits
- Safety Warning: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
#4 Cedarwood Oil
An oil that has a woodsy scent, cedarwood relieves stress while also opening your hair follicles, allowing your beard to grow in a healthy way while being nourished. It can be used to treat dry skin, which can sometimes result after your beard begins growing and reaches a certain length as to where the hair begins irritating your skin.
Editor’s Pick for Cedarwood Essential Oil:
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE CEDARWOOD TEXAS Oil: - SVA ORGANICS Cedarwood Texas Oil is obtained by steam distillation of Juniperus Mexicana wood. It is 100% Pure & Natural and Authentic. Our Cedarwood Texas Oil is Glass bottled in USA and is not tested on Animals. We care for you!
- ENJOY BENEFITS OF CEDARWOOD TEXAS OIL: Cedarwood Texas Oil contains natural beneficial properties that you need for your skin nourishment, scalp health & hair growth. It helps you take care of your nails when applied topically. It is also used in formulation of aromatherapy products, cosmetics, skin lotions, body lotions, hair lotions, hair serums, massage oils & conditioners.
- PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES : Steam distilled Cedarwood Texas oil is one of the best essential oils to nourish your skin deeply. Mix it with carrier oil and apply on skin as it is an effective nourishing agent and gives you a naturally healthier appearance.
This is another oil that leaves behind a refreshing aroma when it’s used. Peppermint is an oil that is often found in many beard products. You only need to use a few drops of this oil to see results. Not only does peppermint promote hair growth, but it can also decrease bacteria in your beard. If also helps with blood circulation in areas where the oil is used.
Editor’s Pick for Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Bulk 4oz Bottle of Peppermint Oil - Amazing, fresh smelling Peppermint essential oil at an incredible value.
- You'll Love the Smell - We know most customers use essential oil for aromatherapy or for their wonderful aroma. We tested 100s of samples to ensure every batch of Peppermint oil smells amazing!
- Perfect for Aromatherapy and DIY Products - Add a few drops to your favorite essential oil diffuser, or add a few drops to homemade candles, soaps, lotions, or shampoos for a wonderful smelling homemade Peppermint products.