Body odor can strike at any time. It can be caused from a number of issues from sweat after a heavy work day, sports, or gym training. You may even have an unfortunate underlying medical condition that leads to bacteria-causing odor. Prevent body odor ASAP, let’s discuss the best antibacterial soap for body odor.
Regardless, regular soap doesn’t always cut it as it may mask the scent, but only temporarily.
That’s why you need body wash that focuses more on getting rid of harmful bacteria and fungus that causes odor, and also works to keep it away even if you do work up a sweat again.
The best antibacterial soap for body odor won’t just mask any bad smells with a perfume and flowery scent, but it eliminates them for good, leaving behind a refreshing smell in its place.
Check out our top seven picks to see if any of these soaps are what you need to start smelling better all day long.
Top 7 Best Antibacterial Soap for Body Odor
#1 ORISO Tea Tree Oil Body Wash
- ALL NATURAL TEA TREE OIL: Our tea tree oil soap uses a higher concentration of tea tree oil to help you give your skin the care it deserves without relying on harsh chemicals, parabens, additives, or artificial ingredients; The perfect addition to your daily self care routine
- MOISTURIZING: Besides helping wash away dirt and other impurities, our tea tree body wash gently hydrates your skin to help keep it soft throughout the day while helping soothe irritated skin; It’s ideal for both women and men for all skin types including dry and sensitive skin
- HYGIENIC: This antibacterial body wash uses a 5 percent concentration of tea tree oil that helps wash away the fungus and bacteria responsible for athletes’ foot, ringworm, jock itch, acne, nail fungus, eczema, body odor and other foot and skin irritations
This ORISO Body Wash is an antibacterial soap that focuses on improving your overall skin care routine along with helping you smell better.
It’s made in a bottle style with a pump lid, and the bottle is available in a 16oz size. This may help it act like a shower gel as much as it is a body wash.
Onto how it functions, there is a high concentration of tea tree oil involved in the body wash.
This aims to wash away fungus and bacteria caused by a number of things such as athlete’s foot or sweat build-up from stress and heavy activities.
At the same time, the tea tree oil ingredients may help improve other skin irritations like acne and eczema.
It’s an all-natural body wash as well, which means it uses 100% pure ingredients.
This takes away chemicals like sulfates, GMOs, artificial fragrances, and artificial coloring. Instead, it’s simple and straightforward.
This can help you safely use it daily on your entire body or even just on your feet if that’s your main issue.
Since there aren’t any colors or fragrances involved, you won’t get any of the usual sweet scents out of this that’s found in other common body washes.
Instead, you may notice a more natural mint scent.
It’s apparent enough that you might immediately notice it features tea tree oil, but it’s not intended to be overbearing.
This subtle scent might stay with you all day so it can work with you even if you do develop a sweat with other activities whether exercise or work-related.
Other than eliminating your body and foot odor, this body wash tries to keep your skin better hydrated at the end of the day.
When you wash up, you may notice that it has some foam properties so that it lathers up, but the soap is still designed sulfate-free.
#2 Dial Antibacterial Soap
- Cool and Crisp: This bar soap delivers a clean as Invigorating as a dip in a natural spring; With Dial Brand's long lasting deodorant Protection, you'll enjoy that clean, reFreshed feeling all day
- KILLS BACTERIA: Trusted antibacterial deodorant Protection technology that kills odor causing bacteria long after you wash
- ODOR Protection: Round the clock odor Protection to help you feel clean and Fresh all day long
Dial may be one of the more well-known brands of soap that offers a large variety of products, but this one in particular is an antibacterial formula that tries to get rid of body odor through the use of an antibacterial deodorant formula.
This best antibacterial soap for body odor features a blend of ingredients that help you lather up easily if you’re interested in having obvious soap suds.
The soap releases a spring water scent that’s described as being rather brisk in terms of strength.
Still, it may lean more towards a general clean and refreshing smell rather than anything flowery or perfume-like.
This scent, like in the case of many other antibacterial body odor soaps, is made to last you throughout the entire day so that it properly deodorizes your problem spots.
Also, these properties intend to fight off bacteria even after you’re done washing to not only get you clean, but help you maintain your fresh look and smell.
The ingredients that Dial uses in this antibacterial soap don’t appear to be harsh either, so this may work with those of you that have more sensitive skin.
Its formula is meant to offer balance between cleaning and moisturizing. This may be helped b the more lather properties in it that are rich so that the soap may help hydrate your skin as well as clean it.
As with many Dial products, this antibacterial soap comes in a 4oz bar design, and one bar seems like it may last you through a good number of washes.
Even so, you may find this available for purchase in three different bags each containing 10 bars for a total of 30 bars.
#3 All Natural Remedy Soap
- ★ REMEDY TEA TREE OIL BODY WASH SOAP New Large 12 oz Size is Made In USA. Our Remedy Foot & Body Wash is a Foot and Body Odor eliminator that soothes Athlete's Foot, Toe Nails, Candida, Ringworm, Jock Itch, Acne and other Skin Irritations. Our Tea Tree Shower Gel with peppermint SMELLS GREAT, is balanced for all skin types and gives you a fresh tingling sensation.
- ★ ORGANIC & NATURAL BODY WASH INGREDIENTS – Our men & women shower gel is made from Premium Botanical Tea Tree Oils, Eucalyptus Oils and Peppermint Oils which are well known for helping skin irritations. We added JOJOBA, COCONUT and OLIVE oil to moisturize, refresh & deodorize itchy smelly feet. Our foot wash & body soap has NO Preservatives, Petroleum, Silicone, Synthetic Fragrance or Dyes oft Found in Gels, Lotions, Creams and Ointments. Sulfate & Cruelty free body wash.
- ★ GREAT FOR ACTIVE PEOPLE – Remedy shower gel is great for Athletes who are active in soccer, basketball, CrossFit, martial arts, running, cycling, yoga, Pilates, MMA (mixed martial arts), boxing, football, or workout regularly at the gym. Our man and woman body wash is gentle enough to be used daily. Throw a bottle of our shower gel for women and men into your gym bag and use it regularly. Strong Enough for the Gym - Gentle Enough to Use Every Day!
Remedy Soap offers another all-natural formula that focuses on using tea tree oil. It comes in a large bottle resembling usual shower gels.
This body wash may feature some natural oils to combat dry and itchy skin, but it doesn’t entirely seem like a moisturizing soap.
Rather, it has a bigger hand in getting rid of bacterial issues that can cause some harsh body odors.
Tea tree oil itself is used widely too handle body odor, but this soap also features the likes of Aloe Vera and peppermint, leaving behind that classic light mint scent to both refresh and deodorize.
It’s good for cleansing at least once a day, but it’s unknown how well it works on those of you with truly sensitive skin or in sensitive areas, especially on females.
When using this, it’s recommended to allow it to stay on your problem areas for around 30 to 60 seconds so that it can completely soak in before you decide to rinse off.
This may help clear out clogged pores and get rid of dead skin though, which may also help you have cleaner, fresher skin.
Since it can handle other skin irritations, it can help with foot odor too from issues like athlete’s foot, or other body issues like jock itch.
You can buy this body wash in a 12oz bottle. It features a common lid so that you can squeeze the soap out like shower gel.
#4 Purely Northwest Tea Tree Oil Foot & Body Wash
- 🌿 GET RID OF FUNGUS FOR GOOD: Our #1 Product for over 7 years! A must for treating the worst cases of Athletes Foot, Nail Fungus, Jock Itch, Yeast, Ringworm and Tinea Versicolor. Our Extra Strength Natural Tea Tree Foot & Body Wash is Formulated with a blend of 100% Pure Essential oils….Not Synthetic Fragrances! Gentle enough for those with sensitive skin, psoriasis and eczema.
- 🌿 ONLY THE BEST FOR SMELLY FOOT & BODY ODOR: Our Customers love our wash for kicking out the worst of Foot & Body Odor. A sure way to combat odor from Overactive Sweat Glands in the Groin and Armpits leaving your skin clean and refreshed. A must for those who love the gym or sweat hard at work.
- 🌿 KIDS & TEENS: Loved by Parents with kids in contact sports such as wrestling and martial arts to keep fungus at bay. Another great use is for Lice Prevention! Parents have been using our wash for years to keep those little buggers away!
The Tea Tree Oil Body Wash from Purely Northwest claims to feature 100% pure natural oils in its ingredients.
It’s gentle enough for those of you who have sensitive skin or skin irritations like psoriasis and eczema.
With such a gentle formula, this wash may also be helpful for teens and kids to use on a consistent basis.
In fact, some parents might find that this body wash is useful for more active kids who participate in sports are just going through rougher parts of puberty that may lead to body odor.
The body wash may also help manage some of the smellier, harsher areas on the body such as the armpits and the groin.
This soap has a goal to help with full-body issues too as it addresses issues in your nails, feet, and even your scalp and hair.
Beyond tea tree oil, this wash features other useful essential oils such as peppermint, eucalyptus, and rosemary.
With all of these oils involved, some of you may notice that the scent is particularly strong.
It may smell overwhelmingly clean at times without having any other good fragrances to go along with it, but this firm smell might also be useful when it comes to completely getting rid of body odors.
The body wash might also help unclog pores, which can too limit bacteria build-up, getting rid of the harmful odor-causing bacteria in turn.
This can have an additional benefit of clearing up your skin, leaving behind a more refreshed and hydrated appearance.
When you purchase the wash, it seems like it only comes in a 9oz bottle with a squeeze cap on top.
#5 Buena Skin Tea Tree Body & Foot Wash
As an antifungal and antibacterial soap, this Buena Skin Shower Soap can help relieve some skin conditions along with doing away with body odor.
It boasts that it’s made using an extra strength formula, advertised toward the likes of athletes, teens, and anyone else that may sweat often.
Other than tea tree oil, this wash uses coconut oil, fruit oil, peppermint, and a lot more.
Even though it aims to use a more intense formula to help manage skin and odor conditions, the formula is still gentle enough that you may elect to use it as both a shower wash and a shampoo.
It tries to hydrate you from head to toe, even cleaning under your fingernails to completely get rid of any chance of bacteria that can lead to unwanted odors.
By doing away with body odors you may have, it may leave behind an obvious tea tree oil, mint smell.
The formula is designed so that the smell lasts long and also combats any future sweat development that may happen to you throughout the day so you may remain smelling fresh longer.
This comes in a bottle style and usually with a pump lid so that you might distribute it more evenly.
However, you can also opt to use it with the screw on top instead so that it may act as a squeeze bottle.
No matter how you decide to use it, with its 16oz size, one bottle just might last you a long time.
#6 Anti-Fungal Therapeutic Soap
- ✅ SMELL FRESH & FEEL INVIGORATED Ð As well as tackling nasty foot and body odor, this powerful Tea Tree Oil and mint blend helps wash away the bacteria that causes Athlete's Foot, Ringworm, Psoriasis, Jock Itch, Acne, Toenail & Nail Fungus, Yeast, and other Body and Skin Irritations.
- ✅ A MUST HAVE FOR ACTIVE PEOPLE - Whether you are working up sweat in the gym, at work or simply going about your day, having an active lifestyle can contribute to unwanted odors and bacteria causing irritations on your skin feet and nails. Derma NuÕs antibacterial soap will help combat those pesky germs!
- ✅ ORGANIC & NATURAL INGREDIENTS - NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS! No Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes, Paraben Free Ð Made in the USA Ð Not Tested on Animals Ð Safe for all Skin Types Ð 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
The Anti-Fungal Therapeutic Soap works as an antibacterial that washes away skin and other body conditions like toenail and nail fungus, athlete’s foot, jock itch, and more.
It contains a hefty blend of essential oils that go to work on reducing body odor and leaving behind a cleaner, mint scent and fresh skin.
These oils include tea tree oil, peppermint, spearmint, eucalyptus, and menthol.
With these oils, the soap is geared toward active people.
From those of you who may work in harsh conditions to those of you who just love going to the gym, this wash is designed to fight off bacteria and odor that comes from heavy sweat.
This enriched blend is both cooling and comforting to help against damaged skin as well.
The ingredients are also natural and organic, and they don’t feature any dyes or other artificial fragrances.
The wash is available in a bottle with either a pump or a twist off squeeze cap, and it comes in either an 8oz or a 16oz size.
You may be able to get a lot out of the soap by using a little though as it seems to spread well.
#7 ArtNaturals Tea Tree Body and Foot Wash
- ANTIFUNGAL - ArtNaturals Tea Tree Body and Foot Wash is created especially for skin. It deep-cleans, softens renews and refreshes and deodorizes and heals with its natural antiseptic, anti-germ, and anti-fungal properties.
- IRRESISTIBLE SCENT – ArtNaturals Tea Tree Body Wash blends the scents of tea tree, peppermint and eucalyptus and other essential oils for a scent that can not be resisted. It masters the laws of attraction, embodying strength by setting itself apart making it more than just a body wash.
- NATURAL BODY WASH – ArtNaturals Foot Body Wash is made with premium-quality botanical ingredients, and is paraben, cruelty, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS free. Perfect for anyone with an active lifestyle, and gentle enough for children older than age 3 as well, ArtNaturals Tea Tree Body Wash is a must-have for athletes, gym enthusiasts and those with a physical job.
The ArtNaturals Body Wash uses high-quality botanical ingredients that lack harsh chemicals like parabens and phthalates.
Because of that, it may have a softer, gentler formula that is safe enough to use in children as young as 3-years-old.
Other than kids, this body wash is geared toward athletes, gym enthusiasts, and anyone who works active jobs that come home sweating and feeling not so fresh at the end of the day.
This best antibacterial soap for body odor combines various oils from tea tree to peppermint to create a blended scent so that you may have that fresh-out-of-the shower smell all day long.
By using the essential oils along with botanical ingredients, this body wash might help leave your skin feeling cleaner and refreshed overall as it tries to scrub away germs, fungus, and other bacteria.
Even as it is an all-natural cleansing agent, the soap should wash off well enough to leave you more moisturized and soft without leaving behind an unwanted film.
The wash is available in a 12oz bottle that uses a traditional cap so you can squeeze the soap out.
It lathers up well, but this may be because the wash does contain sulfates.